In MainFighter, you play a fighter in a planet's atmosphere. Your goal is to defeat all enemy spacecraft to win that bet you made with Droid X2 yesterday.
Current Version: V1.0 (Made for TIC-80 Version 0.47.0)
Controls: Arrow Keys for Movement; Z for Shooting (Customisable with ESC)
Also available on the official TIC-80 Website: https://tic.computer/play?cart=287
This game was made in TIC-80.
Made for #FC_JAM 2 (Theme: You're not the main character).
MainFighter - A rail-shooter set in a fake-3D world made for #FC_JAM. Copyright (C) 2017 Niklas 'nickifr' Freund This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
If you want to use the downloadable TIC-80-Cartridge, you have to take the following steps:
- Download and extract the TIC-80-Cartridge package of this game.
- If you haven't already, install TIC-80 on your favorite device. You can download it here.
- Open TIC-80 and enter "add".
- Select the TIC-80-cartridge ("MainFighter.tic") on your computer.
- Check if the cartridge has been installed to TIC-80. ("ls" or "dir")
- Load and run the game. ("load MainFighter.tic", "run")
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.